Free shipping on all Subscribe to Save products
Shopping Cart

Our Science (Possible)

“At Kara Vita, the first ingredient in every product is integrity.”                                                                - Deborah Duffey, Founder of Kara Vita

We pride ourselves on skin care that combines clinically-proven ingredients sourced at the highest of standards with a patented delivery system that guarantees results. 

Transform your skin at the cellular level

Dramatic change happens below the surface, where powerful treatments have the ability to improve the texture, firmness, and plumpness of your skin — revealing younger-looking skin and reversing sun damage. Our skincare goes deeper, transforming from within.

Pharmaceutical-quality ingredients curated by skincare experts

We have the lab, degrees, and decades of experience to carefully curate exactly the right ingredients to make an impact on your skin's health and appearance. You'll recognize many ingredients, like powerful peptides, gentle aloe, and transformative retinoids. The difference is in the quality of the ingredients we source. We formulate to drug standards, because potency is the key to results you can see in just two weeks.

 

A revolutionary way to delivery bioactives to your skin

Lyphazome® nanotechnology evolved from research on treatments for burn victims, who needed a continuous release of healing ingredients all the way to the inner layers of the dermis. Since then, this nanosphere technology has been adapted and perfected to carry a wide variety of ingredients.

At only 125 to 150 nanometers in size, our nanospheres are 1/50th the size of a human skin cell, the optimum size for penetration, without systemic absorption.

While traditional skin care only addresses the surface, Lyphazome nanotechnology improves skin at every layer. Roughly 80 percent of Lyphazome’s nanotechnology ingredients penetrate deeply, repairing skin from within — while the other 20 percent works hard at your skin's surface, immediately improving appearance.

Lyphazome creates a matrix with skin, to repair and strengthen the skin’s natural lipid barrier. The result is dramatic improvement in skin’s health and appearance: most users see visible results in less than two weeks.

Lyphazome Nanospheres deliver actives deep within the skin

Our patented Lyphazome nanotechnology delivery system revolutionizes skin care. Known as nanospheres, the microcarriers in Lyphazome nanotechnology continuously deliver nutrients to the skin over time. Time-release bioactives, actives, and moisturizers feed your skin for up to eight hours.

Hydrophilic (water-loving) and lipophilic (oil-loving) ingredients nourish the skin 

1) Phospholipid chain creates the structure of the nanosphere
2) Hydrophilic bioactive/active ingredients
3) Lipophilic bioactive/active ingredients

4) Phospholipid chains breaking apart
5)Hydrophilic ingredients slowly releasing
6) Lipophilic ingredients slowly releasing

 

Let's talk about the lab

Kara Vita maintains the purity of its products by producing at a pharmaceutical-quality standard, not because we have to, but because we choose to.

Producing cosmeceuticals to the regulated requirements of a drug standard not only demands that our employees are following the strictest guidelines but that our manufacturing process includes the following:

  • USP ingredient choice
  • Research and development process of 6 months to 2 years
  • Microbial testing on all ingredients
  • Microbial testing on all products
  • Climate controlled warehousing
  • Pharmaceutical engineered tanks
  • USP water
  • Production validation performed
  • Quality Control testing on all products
  • Quarantine area
  • Long-term testing for up to 5 years on products

That may not mean anything to you, but to us it means holding ourselves to the absolute highest standards, because you deserve to trust that your skincare investment does exactly what it says it will do.

Our patents

Country

Patent No.

United States 8,597,678; 8,545,874; 8,545,875; 9,480,650; 9,364,434; 9,399,015; 9,635,876
European Convention including:
Belgium, Switzerland/Liechtenstein; Germany; Spain; France; United Kingdom; Italy; The Netherlands
1973837